We’ve made renders affordable for everyone – starting from only US$350 per render!
We can turn your render around in two weeks. You’ll be amazed at the quality of the output, and our prices will beat any budget. Virtually building your architectural vision allows you to identify potential problems early in the project, saving you further inconvenience.ASK FOR A FREE QUOTE
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
For 2D elevations, the turnaround time is approximately 1 week. Turnaround times for 3D renders are approximately 2 weeks depending on revisions and response times. Large projects with multiple renders can take longer.
The more information supplied, the better! To start with, DWG files (architectural drawings) for the house or building are needed for getting your job completed quickly and accurately. All plans uploaded must include elevation drawings as builders’ floor plans alone aren’t enough. We can work from PDF architectural plans if you don’t have access to the original architect plans in 3D format.
Other important information to provide:
- Design brief including texture, color details, and a reference to where the colors are to be applied (eg. front entrance pillars, fascia render, garage doors)
- Landscape details, including reference photos with your job submission, will assist our editors.
- Any additional information or specifications. We provide a comment box so you can include more information if required.
No worries! For an extra fee, and a slight increase in turnaround time, we can create renders from images.
The price for Renders include two sets of revisions. When submitting a render project, please provide as much information as possible including floor plans, site plans, elevations, design briefs, and landscape details.
- Clay Draft – We will send you a first draft showing the property, land layout, camera angle, and the clay model of the structure for you to review. Any changes to the camera angle must be advised at this stage or additional charges will apply. Any other elements of the render that need to be changed can be advised at this stage.
- Color Draft – We will make the requested revisions and this second draft will show the colors, textures, and landscaping. Again, you may request changes and updates to this draft without additional charges (except for perspective change).
- Final – We will provide you with a final colour draft reflecting the previously requested changes. If you have further revisions at this point, additional fees apply.
- Hi-Res – Once you have confirmed the brief has been met, we will provide you with a high resolution render. At this stage, any changes or additional outputs will incur additional fees.
The price for 2D Elevations includes a single final output only. There are no revision phases included for 2D elevations. Any changes required will incur additional charges.
Sorry, there are no volume discounts available. We operate on high volume and low margins and offer the same low price to all customers.
We keep your completed high-resolution files for two years. The “working file” of your render is kept for a period of six months for residential and 12 months for commercial. If you require changes to your render project within the six or 12 month period that your project is completed, changes can be made (additional charges apply). If you require changes to your project after this time, a new project will need to be lodged and a full project cost will incur.
To complete your marketing collateral, we can add a 2D Floor Plan, 3D Floor Plan, or Development Site Plan to your render project. Your desired outcome will determine which edit we will direct you to. Please ask your Render Project Manager at the start of your project if you desire a Floor Plan as well.
No. We’ll provide you with a high resolution render of your finished property, which belongs to you. We reserve the right to withhold the 3D model that our editors have produced in order to create your masterpiece.
Our specialist Render Editors create high quality renders day in day out. Coupling this expertise with our streamlined revision process and Render Project Management Team, we are able to get your final render file back in two weeks.
Our pricing for the various render types is based on two factors.
- File type provided – DWG, PDF, or From Image
- Property size – Single dwelling, Duplex, Streetscape, 4–10 story apartment, or 11 storys +
When you start adding extras, it can at times work out economically better to jump up a category. E.g. For a 4 storey project, look instead at Streetscape. If you’re unsure of your project’s category, or have a Custom Render, talk to our Render Experts.
Here at BoxBrownie.com we have an extensive 3D model library, and as such we don’t view commercial renders as extra work. You provide us with the plans of the building and the design you want to see, and our editors will work their magic.
Yes. Take your property to the next level with 360° renders available both internal and external. With your 360° render, BoxBrownie.com can create 360° Virtual Tours.
Email the BoxBrownie.com Render Team with your Custom Render query. We can give you a call or email to run through your needs.
We get asked all the time, “Why should I create a 3D Render instead of just adding color to my 2D Elevations?”
The answer is simple – Realism. A 3D Render is going to allow the buyer to properly visualise their new home’s exterior, and it’s going to show off the beautiful architectural details, like the depth of the awning, the size of the balcony, or the textures of the woodwork.
First impressions count and you want the client’s first time seeing the property to create an emotional connection. Why risk it with a flat 2D elevation, when you can knock it flat with a stunning 3D artist visualisation of your architectural masterpiece.