HOW PROPERTY MANAGERS CAN MARKET A HOME FOR UNDER $20
Are you a property manager who takes their own listing photos? Looking for a cost-effective way to boost your rental inquiries so you can rent your listing ASAP? Well, get excited because our Co-founder Brad Filliponi shares his expertise on how you can shoot your property professionally for under $20 using only a smartphone!
In This Photo Shoot, We Take 10 Images In Total:
• 9 shots are edited with Image Enhancement @ US$1.60 each (US$14.40)
• 1 shot is edited with Day to Dusk @ US$4 each (US$4)
TOTAL = US$18.40
It’s Simple, Quick And Convenient
If you have 15 minutes and a late model smartphone with a wide-angle lens then you can give your property marketing a big boost.
- Grab your smartphone and shoot your property listing using Brad’s tips - for best results, use an iPhone 11 or later or alternatively a Samsung S10 or later.
- Send your photos to us for editing.
- We send you professional-quality images of your property in 24 hours.
Use Day To Dusk To Generate More Inquiries
For maximum impact on your marketing, Brad recommends using Image Enhancement on your photos and adding a Day to Dusk edit to your hero image. Day to Dusk has been shown to attract up to 400% more clicks on your listing - so for US$4 it’s a no-brainer. The more interest you generate the faster you will find a tenant.
Brad’s Top Tips For Shooting Real Estate:
- Wipe down your lens before you start shooting
- Prepare the space and ensure it’s neat and tidy
- Turn on all interior lights
- Turn off fans
- Always shoot landscape (never portrait)
- Position yourself in the corner of a room to capture as much of the space as possible
- Shoot at eye-level with a steady hand
- Take a second shot for safety
- When shooting interiors, it’s usually best to click on the windows to expose the outside before taking your shot
- Don’t worry about your reflection when shooting the bathroom - we’ll edit it out with our Image Enhancement service.
- Edit every image to create a clean, crisp and seamless array of photos
- Enhance your hero shot with a Day to Dusk edit
The 10 Most Important Shots That Every Property Should Have
Brad walks us through the 10 shots every property listing should have and highlights the best way to capture the space and incorporate the home’s best features.
- Hero Shot of Property Exterior (The best shot is commonly at the rear of the property)
- Front of Property
- Rear of Property
- Living Area
- Dining Area
- Media Room
- Main Bedroom
- Second Bedroom
- Largest Bathroom
If you think quality, professional real estate images aren’t in your budget – think again! For under $20 you can beautifully showcase a property with a 10-shot photo shoot that will boost your brand and have your phone ringing with listing inquiries in no time. We’re here to help you lift your marketing game and get your property looking its best for an affordable price.
Need Virtual Staging for your property? Check out our how-to blog on shooting a listing for Virtual Staging with an iPhone 14 Pro.
New to BoxBrownie.com? Sign up now and receive 4 free edits. No credit card needed.
Are you struggling to sell a property because the backyard looks like a dump? You’re not alone! Find out how you can use a “Virtual Renovation” to help you overcome this objection, connect with your buyers and ultimately seal the deal.READ MORE
Shooting a property from start to finish can seem like a bridge too far for many people but it doesn’t have to be that way. In this blog, we walk you through the entire process and highlight some simple tips and tricks to make capturing professional-quality images quick and easy.READ MORE
In this video, Brad covers all the key tips to take your marketing to the next level. Giving you the key tips to present your listing and get you and your client the best result.READ MORE
Never, in the history of real estate has so much out-of-the box thinking been required when putting together a marketing plan for the year ahead. In these ‘altered’ times, virtual solutions can be nothing short of salvational to the real estate trade. Instantly shareable, eternally keepable, quick and cheap to accomplish and completely immune from social distancing requirements, Virtual Staging and the 360° Virtual Tour are the two most unstoppable forces in real estate marketing today.READ MORE
Looking for more real estate leads? If you’re not using Facebook to find them, you should be. Follow our lead in this post, and you’ll be one happy real estate agent!READ MORE